Complete this quick survey for opportunity to win $500 in Food Lion gift cards
Did you recently do some grocery shopping at Food Lion? How was it? Good or bad? Food Lion wants to hear your opinions! By filling out a quick survey you will be entered into the Food Lion sweepstakes for the chance to win up to $500 in Food Lion gift cards. If you are interested in participating, please read the instructions that follow.
Who can enter the Food Lion sweepstakes?
- Legal residents of the United States and residing in DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, MD, NC, PA, SC, TN, VA and WV
- You must have a valid email address
- You must be 18 years of age on the date of entry
What you’ll need:
- A valid receipt from your last purchase at Food Lion
- Only 10-15 minutes of your time to answer some simple questions about your last shopping experience at Food Lion
How to enter the Food Lion sweepstakes:
- First of all, navigate over to the Food Lion customer feedback website
- Input the PIN as displayed on your receipt (see screenshot below)
- Click on the “Next” button
- Do you best to answer the questions that follow. Your candid and open responses are especially appreciated, as Food Lion would like to find out what its customers really think about its customer service and product lineup.
- Make sure that your contact details are correct and up-to-date. In the event where you win a prize in the sweepstakes, Food Lion will contact you.
About Food Lion:
Food Lion is a Belgian-American grocery chain with headquarters in North Carolina. The company started out under a different name, “Food Town”, in 1957 before later adopting its current name in 1983. As of 2015, Food Lion operates stores in more than 1,100 locations and employs almost 50,000 people. The company operates in the United States market and also owns the “Harveys Supermarket” brand that mainly does business in Georgia, Florida and South Carolina.