Free Signup For New York Times Magazine
These days many different magazines related to different age groups and purposes have been introduced. They consist of various sections which attract the eyes of the reader. Now New York Times Magazine has also been introduced to make your lives better.
The New York Times Company is located in the city of New York in the United States. Basically it is a media company and was established in the year 1851. It is considered to be the renowned media company around the globe. Its greatest achievement is the publication of its newspaper i.e. New York Times. The other products of this company include Boston globe, International Herald Tribune and many other U.S. media properties.
- Computer with internet.
- You must be well educated person to read all of their instructions and terms and policies.
For free sign up at New York Times Magazine you need to go through following very simple and easy steps. They are as follow:
- Go to www.nytimes.com/pages/magazine/index.html
- On their homepage, at the upper right hand side of the page click on “Register now”.
- If you already have an account then simply just login otherwise create a new account.
- To get started you need to write your email address and password. Re-type your password for further confirmation.
- New York Times would never reveal your personal or contact information to anyone.
- Signing up for free newsletters is optional. You may tick in front of the boxes of Today’s headlines, deal book, ticket watch, travel deals etc.
- Also choose your email preference that is either HTML (texts and images) or only texts.
- In next step tick the box if you want to be notified via email about their new products and services.
- Type the characters shown in the box as it is.
- Finally click on ‘I accept’, if you have read their terms and policies and click on the submit button.
New York Times Magazine has provided very easy way of signing up. It takes only a few time and then you can enjoy reading their magazines whenever you want. So hurry and do not waste a single moment of your life.