Complete easy GameStop survey for chance to win $100 gift card
Are you a fan of GameStop? Did you recently make a game-related purchase there? If so, you may be interested in this article. GameStop is currently accepting customer feedback surveys in exchange for the chance to win $100 in gift cards. Read on to find out more!
What you’ll need:
- A valid receipt from your last purchase with GameStop
- Just 10-15 minutes of your time to answer some very simple inquiries regarding your last purchase with GameStop
How to receive a chance to win $100 gift card with easy GameStop survey:
- Go to the GameStop Customer Experience Survey website
- Select the language that you will answer the survey in (English or Spanish)
- Input the associate number as displayed on receipt (see screenshot below)
- Input the two-part feedback number also shown (at the bottom) on your receipt
- Click on the “Start” button
- Respond to the various GameStop survey questions. They are all quite straightforward and should not take you too long to answer. Just try to be candid and open in your responses so that GameStop can use them to improve customer service in the future.
- Make sure you entered the correct email address so that GameStop can get in touch if you win a prize.
GameStop is an American retailer that specializes in video games, electronics and wireless services. The company started out life as “Babble’s”, a Texas-based software retailer. After years of name changes and acquisitions, it eventually became GameStop. GameStop currently operates in more than 6,400 locations. The company has expanded internationally into countries such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand and various European nations. As of 2015, GameStop employed over 18,000 people on a full-time basis and more if part-time workers are also counted. Products sold include video games, computer consoles and game-related accessories. GameStop is also a reseller for Apple and markets wireless services operated by AT&T.