Get 15% off your next purchase by completing The Gap survey
Do you like to shop at Gap? Well take notice Gap fans, because you can receive a 15% discount off your next purchase at the hip clothing retailer simply by completing a 10 minute survey. When you finish and submit the survey, you will receive a one-time discount for next time you shop. Gap wants to know what you think of its products, branding and customer service! So try to answer the questions as best you can and you will reap the benefits!
What you’ll need:
- A receipt from your last purchase at any Gap store in the United States or Canada
- 10 minutes of your time
How to complete the survey and get the 15% discount coupon:
- Go to Gap’s customer feedback portal.
- Choose the language to complete the survey in (English, French or Spanish)
- Input the store number (as displayed on your receipt)
- Enter the transaction number (also displayed on your receipt)
- Input the month, day and year as per the purchase date on your receipt.
- Select the country of the Gap store (USA or Canada)
- After entering all the required information, select the “Start Survey” button,
- Next up, you will need to answer some questions regarding your previous shopping experience with Gap. Do your best to be as honest as possible when responding.
- You will also be asked to disclose your email address. Your 15% coupon will be send to the given email address so make sure it is the correct one.
- Once you have completed the survey, a 15% discount code applicable at Gap retail stores will be sent to the email address you provided.
The Gap Inc. was founded in 1969 by Donald and Doris Fisher and is based in San Francisco, California. The first shop sold Levi jeans and vinyl records. Over the years, Gap became a major national brand before later taking the world by storm. Today, the company has more than 3,000 outlets worldwide.