Enroll In The University Of Oklahoma To Access Online Course
University of Oklahoma provides free resources to learners on a most important and career path. Oklahoma University (OU) academic community provides incomparable education opportunities that will prepare students for success for after university.
About Oklahoma University:
The Oklahoma University is the coeducational community research university situated in the Norman, Oklahoma. Established in 1890, and it had existed in the Oklahoma Territory near the Indian Territory for seventeen years before the both become state of the Oklahoma. In 2007 the university had more than 29,930 students enrolled; most placed at its major campus in Norma. Staffing more than 3,000 faculty members, the college provides 152 baccalaureate courses.
- You need to have a PC with internet connection
- You need to have PIN number.
Step By Step Guide:
- Go to the online official web site www.ou.edu/enrollment/home.htmlthrough your web browser or through any search engine.
- Click on the button marked ‘’Apply’’ located on the right hand side of the web page.
- Then, scroll down page and find the link ‘’First User Account Creation” and click on it.
- Create a login ID in the required field.
- And enter your PIN number and retype it for confirmation in the specific fields.
- And, click on the button marked ‘’Login.’’
- To access online course, Go to the learn.ou.eduthrough your web browser or through any search engine.
- Enter your user name (OU ID Number) and password in the required fields.
- Click the button marked ‘’Login.’’
- Click the link ‘’Self-Registration.’’
- Then, click the link ‘’CAS ONLINE ORIENTATION COURSE.’’
- And click on the button marked ‘’Register.’’
- Enter your personal information, type your first name and last name in the required fields.
- Enter your valid email address.
- Tick on whether or not you completed any course through OU in past.
- Select your current OU courses.
- And click on the button marked ‘’Submit.’’
- Click on ‘’Finish’’ once you confirmed the detail is correct.
- At the end, click on ‘’done’’ to complete the self-registration process.
- Now you can login at ozone.ou.edu to access bill payments, search courses and one card access.
Since its inception, the OU had been separated into religious groupings. When N. Haskell was chosen governor in 1907, he fired a lot of Presbyterian teachers and faculty and hired the Southern and Baptists Methodists to replace them.