Take this short St-Hubert survey for a chance to win $1000 cash prize!
Did you recently try some rotisserie chicken at a St-Hubert Restaurant? How was the food and overall experience? St-Hubert would like to know your thoughts and opinions regarding your last dining experience. Your answers and feedback will help to improve food and customer service. What’s more, by taking this survey you could win a $1,000 cash prize!
What you’ll need:
- A valid receipt from your last dine-in meal at a St-Hubert Restaurant.
- Just 5-10 minutes of your time to answer our questions with regards to your last dining experience at St-Hubert.
How to take the St-Hubert survey for a chance to win a $1000 cash prize:
- Go to the St-Hubert Opinion website.
- Provide your contact details including your name, e-mail address, mobile number and registration code.
- Click on the red “Enter Survey” button.
- Carefully follow the directions laid out for you in order to complete the survey successfully. Try to answer the survey questions as genuinely as possible. Your honest feedback is highly appreciated.
- Double check that your contact details are correct. St-Hubert will contact you in the event where you win the cash prize.
The St-Hubert restaurant chain was originally founded in Quebec, Canada in 1951. Today, St-Hubert is the 16th largest informal restaurant chain in Canada. The company specializes in tasty rotisserie chicken, but that’s not all. Other chicken dishes, salads, ribs and much more are also provided in this restaurant.