Take this Walmart survey for a chance to win $1000 of credit
Walmart is interested in gathering opinions and concrete feedback from its customers. Shoppers can complete the following survey for a chance to win one of five $1,000 Walmart vouchers. So what are you waiting for? Give this survey a try and cross your fingers. You could be one of the lucky winners!
What you’ll need:
- A receipt from your last purchase at any store in the United States or Canada
- Approximately 10 minutes of your time
Instructions for completing survey:
- Navigate to the survey subdomain of the US Walmart site or the Canada site.
- Select the language you will use to answer the survey (English or Spanish)
- Read the instructions and select the “Continue” button
- Input the Zip code for your home address and click on the “Continue” button
- Answer the next question regarding family employees. In order to participate in this survey, the answer should be “No”.
- Enter your birth year
- Answer “Yes” to the next question regarding the receipt
- Input the store number and ID number (as printed in your receipt)
- You will now be asked some basic questions about your shopping experiences with Walmart
- Make sure you provide the correct contact information so Walmart can contact you if you are one of the lucky prize winners
Walmart is a large American multinational organization that operates retail stores around the world. Current operating countries include the United States, Canada, China, Japan, United Kingdom. Walmart is also highly popular throughout much of Latin America. The company traces its origins back to 1945 when Sam Walton opened a store selling goods for lower prices and higher volume than was the rest of the retail market. Today, Walmart operates more than 11,000 retail stores under 71 distinct brands in 27 countries.