Texas residents: Win up to $1000 in cash with this HEB customer satisfaction survey!
Do you live in Texas? Are you someone who likes to do their groceries at HEB supermarkets? If so, you may be interested in taking part in this straightforward survey for a chance to win $1000 in cash or $500 in HEB gift cards. All you need is approximately 10-15 minutes to answer some easy questions regarding your last purchase at a HEB supermarket.
Who is eligible to enter the HEB customer satisfaction sweepstakes?
- You must be a legal resident of Texas at the time of entry
- You must be 18 years old when you submit your entry
What you’ll need:
- A valid receipt from your last purchase at HEB in Texas
- 10-15 minutes of your time to answer some simple questions regarding your last purchase with HEB
How to enter the HEB sweepstakes:
- Go to the HEB feedback website
- Input your certificate code as shown at the bottom of your receipt
- Do your best to respond honestly and openly to the questions that follow. HEB takes every piece of feedback seriously and will use your opinions to make HEB customer service even better going forward.
- If you want to receive a prize do make sure that your contact details are correct. If you provide the wrong details you might win the sweepstakes but never hear about it!
HEB is an American supermarket chain with stores in the United States and Mexico. The company employees more than 80,000 employees, operating in 369 locations as of 2014. Based on revenue, HEB is among the top 25 biggest retailers in America. The company traces its roots back to 1905 when a small grocery store was opened by Florence Butt in her Texas residence. HEB has a reputation of being a company that is based upon religious values. Until 1976, all HEB supermarkets were closed on Sundays and no alcohol was sold on-site.