Complete quick WinCo Foods survey for chance to win $500 gift card!
Did you shop at WinCo Foods recently? How was your overall experience? Was it enjoyable or not so great? WinCo Foods wants to know what you think! In exchange for completing a quick and simple survey, you will be entered into a prize draw for up to $500 in gift card value. To learn how, just read the instructions below.
What you’ll need:
- A valid receipt from a previous purchase at WinCo Foods
- Around 10-15 minutes of your time to respond to simple survey questions about WinCo Foods
How to receive a chance to win $1000 in cash with WinCo Foods survey:
- Navigate over to the WinCo Foods Survey website
- Read the sweepstakes rules before clicking on the “Take Survey Now” button
- Read the message on the next screen and then Click on the “Next” button
- Input store number as displayed on your receipt (see screenshot below)
- Click on the “Next” button
- Answer the survey questions that follow. They will be regarding your previous shopping experience with WinCo Foods. Bear in mind that there are no right or wrong answers, only your personal opinion! Your positive or negative feedback will be used to make WinCo Foods even better in the future!
- Double check that you provided a working email address so that WinCo Foods can contact you if you win a prize.
About WinCo Foods:
WinCo Foods is an American supermarket chain based in Boise, Idaho. As of 2015, the company operates more than 100 stores with over 14,000 employees. WinCo started out under a different name, originally known as Waremart when it was founded in 1968. The company changed its name to WinCo Foods in 1999. One major difference from its competitors is the ownership of WinCo. The company is privately held with the employees themselves holding a majority stake. WinCo operates in various states across the USA, including California, Arizona, Idaho and Texas.