Receive a 15% discount with Banana Republic online survey
Banana Republic is currently offering 15% discount on your next purchase for completing a short online survey. If you are a fan then by all means give this a go! The survey will only take around 10 minutes to complete, after which you will receive the promised discount from Banana Republic. So why is this promotion being offered? Simply put, Banana Republic wants to hear its customers’ opinions and highly values the feedback produced from surveys such as this one. In that spirit, please try to answer the questions truthfully if you want to see more surveys such as this one in the future!
What you’ll need:
- A receipt from your last purchase at any store in the United States or Canada
- 10 minutes of your time
Instructions for completing survey:
- Navigate to the survey section of the Banana Republic website
- Select your native language (English, French or Spanish)
- Enter the store number (shown on your receipt)
- Write in the transaction number (also shown on your receipt)
- Input the receipt month, day and year in each dropdown field
- Select your country (USA or Canada)
- After entering all the required information, select the “next” arrow icon.
- You will now be asked some straightforward questions about your previous shopping experience with Banana Republic. Try to answer the questions as honestly you can.
- During the course of the survey you will also be required to provide your email address. Make sure this is your correct email address in order to receive the discount.
- Once you have completed the survey, a 15% discount code will be sent to the email address you provided.
About Banana Republic:
Banana Republic is a major clothing and accessories brand with fans all around the world. The famed retailer was founded in 1978 in Mill Valley California before being bought by The Gap Inc. in 1983. The original brand concept was based on selling military surplus as outdoor clothing, something which quickly found equal appeal with both men and women. The Banana Republic brand has since expanded internationally with stores opening in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. In total, there are now over 600 Banana Republic outlets around the world.