Get $10 Coupon In Foot Locker Survey
This company is the American footwear and sportswear retailer. Headquarter of this company is situated in the Midtown, in Manhattan, operating in round about twenty different countries all over the world. This company is formerly called and known as the Venator group company, this is the successor company to FW Woolworth corporation and several of its outlets are former the locations of Woolworth. This company operates eponymous foot lock chain of the athletic shoes retail stores with kids and lady stores, Footaction United States of America, champs sports, and Eastbay. This chain store is famous for its workers’ uniforms, like those of the referees.
- You must recently visit the store and purchased something and still have the sales receipt
- You should be capable to read and understand Spanish or the English.
- To participate visit: www.footlockersurvey.com
- After this choose the preferred language which you can read and understand and click on a big arrow in a middle of this web page.
- Discover the store number which is placed at top of a sales receipt of this company. There’s the picture to a left in order to aid you find this information. And click a big arrow on a right of this page.
- You’ll be asked some questions regarding the most current visit. You should answer all the questions of the survey thoroughly. Few questions might provide you the chance to type the additional information. You should perform this if it is possible.
- In the end of a customer satisfaction survey of this company, you’ll be provided the code of validation to write down on a sales receipt. This code of validation is equal to the coupon for the ten dollars discount on the next purchase of approximately fifty dollars.
- You should take a sales receipt with your on the next visit in order to get the discount.
By taking part in this customer satisfaction survey, you assist this company to improve their products, customer service, and the stores. This is in the great interest to inform a company precisely how you think and what you dislike or like. This whole survey is very easy and this just takes four to five minutes to complete.