Make Online Immigrant Visa Processing Payment At The NVC
NVC stands for national visa center; currently they have run its own official website where you can make payments online instead of going to the visa offices. The fee payments to NVC are made via Consular Electronic Application Center’s immigrant visa invoice payment center. The main mission and purpose of Bureau of Consular Affairs is to secure the interests and lives of U.S citizens and to reinforce the protection of U.S borders via cautious adjudication of passports and visas. The main vision is to assist the citizens of America that engage the world. They issued the documents of travel that allows the citizens to travel the world and other lawful immigrants to travel to the United States.
- You will need to provide the case number.
- You will need to have invoice identification number.
- You will need to have the routing number and checking account number of bank.
- Go online and visit the website www.immigrantvisas.state.gov
- In the next page, you will click on the option “online fee payment”.
- To check the status of your payment and pay the fee, you should first login in to the website.
- When you will click on the option “online fee payment”, the sign in page will be opened.
- Here, you will choose the specific role from drop down menu that describes the relationship to the case.
- After that you will enter the case number that is placed on the option “online payment instructions”.
- You will receive the option from NVC (National Visa Center).
- At the end, you will enter the “Invoice Identification Number” that was usually provided by national visa center.
- Finally, click on the button “sign in”.
If you don’t have the invoice identification number or case number then please contacts the NVC website.
After clicking on the option “online fee payment”, you can go to the payment center of immigrant visa invoice. The online payment should come from savings and checking accounts that usually held at the financial institution of United States. The individuals who are not capable to pay online should follow the alternate methods of payment.