Win up to $5000 in Kroger gift cards with this customer satisfaction survey
Do you shop at Kroger on a regular basis? Or maybe you just go now and then? Whatever kind of shopper you are, Kroger is looking to get your feedback! Fill out this simple questionnaire and you will have a chance to win up to $5,000 in gift cards. It will only take 5-10 minutes of your time so why not give it a try?
Who can enter the Kroger sweepstakes?
- Legal residents of the United States (excluding Florida, New York and Rhode Island)
- You must be at least 18 at the time of entry
What you’ll need:
- A receipt from your last purchase at Kroger
- Around 5-10 minutes of your time
How to enter the Kroger sweepstakes:
- Navigate to the Kroger feedback website
- Input the date shown on your receipt
- Input the time shown on your receipt
- Write in the entry ID shown on your receipt
- Click on the “Next” button
- Answer the questions that follow. Kroger is looking to get your honest and unbiased feedback so don’t hold back with your opinions. Negative feedback will not adversely affect your chances of winning the sweepstakes.
- Double check that you gave the correct contact details so that Kroger can reach you if you are one of the lucky winners.
Kroger is a major American retailer. The Kroger empire started out as a humble grocery shop, opened by Bernard Kroger in 1883. By truly considering what the customer actually wanted, (rather than what the shop wanted to sell) Kroger’s store flourished and soon turned into a large and highly successful corporation. As time has passed, Kroger has acquired smaller rivals to become a real force in the American retail market, allowing it to offer economies of scale to customers. As of 2015, this rival to Walmart now operates 2625 outlets and has over 343,000 employees.