Register To Kaiser Permanente Get Access To My Health Manager
The Health Connect of Kaiser Permanente is a comprehensive health information system that includes one of the most advanced health records available. It securely connects 9 million people upon their health care teams, personal health information as well as with the latest medical knowledge that leverage integrated approaches to the available health care.
About Kaiser Permanente:
In March 2010, Kaiser Permanente completed their implementation of KP Health Connect in every medical facility. It only means that they had 533 medical offices as well as 37 hospitals. The system even facilitates communication in between the members as well as professionals in order to make things all well and simply convenient. The development, the implementation as well as the maintenance of Kaiser Permenente’s Health Connect simply represent multi-billion dollar strategic investment for the company itself.
- Good supply of internet connection
- Medical Record Number
- Step By Step Guide:
- Visit the main website of Kaiser Permanente. See the URL below.
- Look for ‘Register Now’ and create your account.
- You should enter your member information. Consider your first name, last name, date of birth, the area wherein you live, and your medical record number. After then, you can now submit it. The next thing you will do is to read the terms and conditions and agree to it.
- You have now to choose your user ID and your password.
- Complete your registration by getting to your own email and confirm your account by clicking the confirmation link sent by the company.
- Once you are done with the confirmation, you can now login to your account by using your registered User ID and password.
- After logging in, you can now complete your registration and input everything that the company needs to know about you and get the access to your health manager.