Sign In To Get Met Life My Benefits Online
For the biggest corporations of the world MetLife manages the employee benefits, a service is offered by it for its customers, by which the customers are allowed to approach their benefits online. The customers are enabled by the service named as MyBenefits to manage their account of benefits online. The best thing about the service is that it is entirely complete the only thing needed is to have a computer which can access internet.
In the industry of insurance and financial services MetLife is the most trusted and stable name with the business history of about 150 years. One of the largest providers of annuities, insurance and employee benefits program is MetLife around the world. Throughout the world in 60 countries it has about 90 million customers. In the United States it is the biggest insurance provider.
- A computer
- Internet connection
- You must be a worker of the company that uses MetLife as its employee benefits program manager
- You must have your social security number
- You must have a valid email address
- To sign up at MetLife visit www.metlife.com/mybenefits
- You are given with a field under the heading account sign in, enter your company name in the field
- There is a button “submit”, click on it
- If you are given search result with more than one company name then select the exact name of your company and click on the button “submit”
- You are required to enter your personal information
- Type your user name and password in the given fields
- Three security questions are given choose the one from each drop down menu and enter you answer in the given area
- Under the paragraph of terms and conditions a small box is given, tick it if you agree
- At the end click on the button “register”
- Complete the registration process as instructed
Signing in to MyBenefits enables you to review your account benefits with MetLife. With this service you need not to wait for the statements receiving by mail and you can approach all of your information any time you want. By the current and correct information you can access all the aspects of all your employee programs.