Get Free Coupon In My Chick Fil A Visit Survey
It is a most famous american food resturant for its delicious chicken and fish dishes. Currently, it has approximately 1,500 fast food restaurants in 39 different states. They conduct the online customer feedback survey to get the satisfactory comments from their customers. In this way, they can improve the quality of products and improve the services that they offer. The survey process may take couple of minutes to complete and after completion; you may get a lot of cash prizes.
- A computer with internet access.
- A Shopping receipt that will be provided when you shopped something from Chick-fil-A.
- First of all, open the browser and then enter the URL www.mycfavisit.com
- Visit the website to take part in the survey, the home page of survey will be opened on your computer screen.
- Choose the preferred language first such as English or Spanish.
- After that enter the serial number that will be printed on the receipt that you will receive from the restaurant after purchase some meal and eating product.
- Click on the marked button “start” to go to next page and then you can fill out the survey.
- On the next page, they will ask some questions.
- All of these questions will definitely base on your shopping experience.
- Provide the answers to these questions.
- You may also submit the comments and complaints about their services and you can tell them how they can improve their services.
- Once, you will complete the survey, you will receive the validation code.
- Write down the given code in your receipt then you may redeem it during the next visit for getting the free coupon.
The customer feedback surveys helps to improve the services and products of the company. By conducting the survey, they can figure out the quality of service easily and also know the satisfactory comments about their products that they offer to their customers. The individuals who take part in the surveys may get the validation code as the gift which they can redeem it for free chicken products during the next visit at fast food restaurant.