Answer this quick Krispy Kreme survey and receive a free donut!
Do you enjoy sharing Krispy Kreme donuts with your friends and family? Or perhaps you like to dine in and add a coffee to the mix while gossiping? Whatever it is that you value about Krispy Kreme, your opinion is wanted! Krispy Kreme is currently offering a free donut for each survey completed on its customer feedback website. Interested in finding out more? We thought so! In this article, we show you how to get your free donut.
What you’ll need:
- A genuine receipt from a previous dine-in meal at Krispy Kreme
- Just 10 minutes to respond to a few easy questions regarding your last visit to Krispy Kreme
How to get a free donut from Krispy Kreme:
- Navigate to the My Krispy Kreme Visit website (see screenshot below)
- Input the 16 digit survey code as displayed on your receipt
- Select the time of purchase as displayed on your receipt
- Click on the “Start” button
- Make sure your email address is correct. The coupon for the free donut will sent to the address you provided, so check it over just in case.
- After you complete the survey you will receive your coupon for a free donut. Enjoy!
About Krispy Kreme:
Krispy Kreme is an international donut and coffeehouse franchise. The company goes all the way back to 1933 when Vernon Rudolph began working at his uncle’s shop in Kentucky which was popular for its doughnuts. Vernon and his uncle eventually moved the shop to Nashville, Tennessee before naming it “Krispy Kreme” and making it into a big success. The company expanded in the 50s and 60s and eventually became the global brand that it is today. As of 2015, the company operates more than 1,000 shops around the world. Krispy Kreme employs more than 4,300 people around the world and is still expanding. Locations include Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Japan, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, The Philippines, India and various other countries.