Sign Up At SHBP Portal To Access Health Benefits Plan
SHBP (Stands for State Health Benefit Plan offers health insurance plan to state workers, retires, school system workers and their dependants. Well, the Georgia Department of Community Health’s Public Employee Health Benefit Division is in charge for everyday operations, the SHBP or State Health Benefit Plan Covered more than 658,709 people as of 2012.
About State Health Benefit Plan:
Georgia.gov online sites are designed to create it easier and additional resourceful for the Georgia businesses and people to interact with their local Government. The Georgia government tries hard to offer resources on the internet in a secure, safe way that compliments your privacy when your access their website. This privacy statement speaks to the disclosure, use, collection and security of details that might be gained by the Georgia State when your access the Georgia.gov online web site.
- You need to have SHBP policy number.
Step By Step Guide:
- Visit: www.myshbp.ga.gov or https://services.georgia.gov/dch/shbp/portal/setupStartPageAction.action through your internet web browser.
- If your already have SHBP account click on the button marked ‘’LOGIN.’’
- Enter your Policy Number (the same as SSN without dashes).
- Then, enter your password and click on the button marked ‘’LOGIN.’’
- You don’t have SHBP online account then, click on the button marked ‘’REGISTER.’’
- Type your Policy Number (the same as SSN without dashes).
- Enter your date of birth with month, date and birth year.
- Create your secure password. Fresh password must be between 8 to 20 characters and should at least three of following types of the characters:
- Lowercase Letter
- Uppercase Letter
- Special Character (! @, #, etc)
- Retype your created password again for confirmation in the required field.
- Choose a security question from given list.
- Type your answer of the security question in the specific box.
- At the end, click on the button marked ‘’REGISTER.’’
Several protocols, policies and tools are utilized to protect the submission of details via Georgia.gov online site. Security measures have been incorporated into the implementation, design and everyday operations of the all operating environment as element of their continuing promise to the safety of electronic content including the online transmission of information.