Register At The MyTJX To Access The TJX Employee Self-Service
MyTJX.com is a property of the TJX Corporations, Inc. and might made use of only by authorized members for legitimate company purposes of TJX. TJX might monitor the make use of this online site any time without any notice to users. The unauthorized use of this online site might lead to punitive or/and legal action.
The TJX Corporations, Inc. is the largest off-price dealer of home fashions and clothing is the United State America and globally. With more than $23 billion in revenues, more than 160,000 Associates and over 2,800 stores in 6 countries, companies see themselves as a worldwide, off-price retailer company. TJX runs 4 major divisions with the chain that include the HomeSense and T.K in Europe, Marshalls, HomeSense and Winners in Canada, and HomeGoods, Marshalls and T.J in the United State of America.
- You need to have a PC with internet access.
- You be required to have a valid email address.
- You be required to have Tax Payer ID, Experian Number and Tax Registration Number.
Step By Step Guide:
- Go to the online authorized web site www.mytjx.com.
- Click on the big red box labeled by “click here, if you are not for resale supplier.”
- On this page scroll down the page you will see three links for registration i.e. registration for U.S divisions, registration for Canadian divisions and registration for Europe, click on link where you live.
Registration Process Of U.S Divisions:
- First of all, you need to enter the Company Details.
- Enter your Company name and Tax country in the specific field.
- Enter the Non U.S Tax Registration Number (VAT, GST, etc) in the required field.
- Enter your taxpayer ID and DUNS / Experian Number in the appropriate fields.
- Now, you need to fill out the Contact Information section.
- Enter your valid email address.
- Then, enter your first name and last name in the required fields.
- Enter your phone local area code.
- After that, enter your phone number and phone extension in the required fields.
- At the end, click on the button located on the right side corner of the page marked ‘’Continue.’’
TJX off-price mission is to bring a fast changing assortment of brand name, quality fashionable products at prices that are 20% to 60% lower than specialty and department store usual prices.