Take Part In Waste Management Total Rewards Program
Hewitt Associates has arranged a rewards program called Waste Management Total Rewards for the employees of Waste Management to take part in. The employees can easily participate in the reward program by a simple registration using internet. In the registration process you are required to enter your date of birth along with the last four digits of the social security number. By logging in to your account you can have many benefits and rewards as well.
About The Hewitt Associates:
Hewitt Associates is a worldwide human resources consulting and outscoring company that was founded in 1940 in United States. This company provides benefits programs and integrated services to their clients. They help their customers to maintain their total HR and to enhance the HR services and to manage the employee cost.
Step By Step Guide:
- Go to the official website of Waste Management Total Rewards Program by following the link www.mywmtotalrewards.com using your internet browser.
- It will lead you to a Login page of the Waste Management Total Rewards. Here you will encounter two types of procedures in which you can participate. One procedure is for the Canadian employees and the other is for non Canadian employees.
- If you are a non Canadian employee then navigate to the option of “Register as a New User” and click on it.
- Now you are required to enter the last four digits of your social security and your date of birth in the required fields.
- The information entered must be correct and then select the option of “Continue” to proceed.
- Select a user id for yourself and enter it in the required field. Follow the on screen directions to complete the registration process.
- Now you can sign in using your user id and can enjoy participating in the rewards program.
- If you are a Canadian employee then navigate to the option of “If you are employed in Canada” and click on it.
- Follow the same procedure as described above i.e. enter your date of birth, last four digit of social security number and create a user id by following the directions.
- Complete the registration process and enjoy the same benefits by logging in to your account. Canadian employees can contact VM Benefits center for more help and details.
Taking part in a Waste Management Total Rewards program is easy and completely online process. You can register and take benefits and rewards.