Get Your NetSpend Debit Card Activated
NetSpend provides master card and prepaid visa card that are issued by Member FDIC, Inter National Bank, Bancorp Bank and MetaBank. This offer suits the most to the under banked customers as prepaid debit card does not require any commitment, credit check and minimum balance. The card can be used for shopping purpose nationwide and even for online shopping and can be easily refilled by any ATM. If you have got a debit card from NetSpend then you need to activate it.
NetSpend is the provider of financial services related to reloadable prepaid debit cards and the cards itself. It is based in America. There are above 7 million under banked customers that are related to NetSpend. The customers have the facility to pay their bills, do shopping and manage their account without interacting with traditional banks.
- You must select the security level of the computer to “minimum” to complete the activation process on this website.
- You must have purchased a NetSpend debit card.
- You must have the 16 or 20 digit card number else 3 digit CVV number to enter for activation.
Step By Step Guide:
- Go to the official website of NetSpend Debit Card Activation by following the link www.netspend.com/activate using your internet browser.
- On the home page click on the option of “Activate Card” present on the upper right corner of the page.
- There you are required to enter the 3 digit CVV number or 16 0r 20 digit card number in the designated field in order to activate the card that you got from NetSpend. After entering the desired information you can click on the option of “Continue” to proceed.
- You must follow the on screen directions to complete the process of activation of your NetSpend debit card.
- For more information you can visit the FAQ page of NetSpend.
- The activation process is very simple.
- It is quick and easy.
- With this debit card you are not required to deal with traditional banks.
- You can easily refill your card with money from any ATM.
You can get a prepaid debit card from NetSpend and can activate it easily by going to their official website and following the procedure described above.