Access Docket Searches At Oklahoma Supreme Court Network’s
Oklahoma has usually one of the largest and leading initiatives in nation that provides court docket detail and information on internet. It is striving or determined to complete the tracking system of statewide case and then make the detail within the system that is available on real time source through internet. The cost of the service is basically borne or bear by judicial system, however there is no amount to user for getting the court information or detail from Oklahoma.
Step By Step:
- First of all, it is important to visit the website by using the accessibility of internet.
- Open the browser and enter the address of website www.oscn.net .
- Click on the link “search dockets” that is placed at the right side of the web page.
- The next page will be displayed.
- Select the database from drop down list and then enter the case number.
- Click on the button “Go”.
- In the next section, enter your first and last name.
- Enter the required number in the field “identifying number”.
- Fill out the requirement in the fields “born on or after date” and then “born before date”.
- After that choose the type of party and then case type.
- In the next section, enter the case filed date and then case close date.
- Click on the button “GO”.
- You can search docket by lower court case number also.
- In this way, you will select the type of case, year and number and then click on the button “GO”.
- You can also search it by giving the traffic citation number and then click on the button “GO” to view the results.
Oklahoma Supreme Court provides an opportunity to view the information of your case online by using its official website. Here, you can retrieve the information and detail through the system. In this way, you should know the number of your case that you would like to view. The number of your case should be inserted in the specific format that is used by the Supreme Court in which your case is pending. Each court number and docket is listed in the website with the appropriate case type and sample of case number from each court.