Get $500 Cash In Chopper Customer Feedback Sweepstakes
The price chopper is the supermarket chain that is located in New York, Pennsylvania and New England with the head quarters in the upstate NY. It was founded and launched in 1932 as a central market place. This company is especially owned by Golub Corporation, operated by the Neil. They have now 100 locations around country and offer the wide variety of services and products such as wine, beer, seafood, pharmacy, vegetables, bakery products, deli, meat, frozen foods and stock dairy products. The prices are reasonable as compared with different other markets in U.S.
The survey is an online program where you can express your thoughts and opinions about your shopping experience. At the end of survey, you can also win a chance to enter in the sweepstakes and to get the cash prizes as about $500. In order to take part in the survey, you will need to enter the 3 digit numbers of store location. The entire survey process will take 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
How To Take Part?
- Go online and visit the website www.pcfeedback.com in the internet browser having internet connection.
- The survey page will be displayed, where you will enter the 4 digit number of store in the required field.
- The store number will be printed on your receipt.
- You can take a part in the survey if you are at least 18 years old.
- You will find the option “click here to start the survey”.
- Click on the link to go to next page and enter the 10 digit number on the back of your AvantEdge card.
- Click on the button “next” and select the day of visit to price chopper.
- Click “next” and select the time of your visit.
- Then you will select the range for the total amount of your purchase.
- Rate the satisfaction with shopping experience on visit.
- Rate the value of money that you spent on this visit.
- Rate the other dealings, offers and services of the store.
- Leave your comments in the located box.
- At the end, you will enter your full name, phone number and email address and close the survey process.
They are usually struggle with specified community that they operate in to improve and enrich the quality of the lifestyle in this specific area. The survey is usually conducted to know the complaints and suggestion of the customers that have received the facilities, offers and dealings from the shop.