Pay Your Publishers Clearing House Bill Online
The Publishers Clearing House bill online service is a promotional service that has increased their popularity. It offers customers with the opportunity to pay their bills online without any difficulty or hard work. Now just by sitting at your home or in your office you can easily pay your bills. Publishers clearing house are striving day by day to make their services better and providing great advantages to their customers.
PCH is the abbreviation for the Publishers Clearing House. It was established in the year 1953 and now working as a multinational company for the purpose of direct marketing. Its revenues have reached up to the limit of $ 700 million. It is located in the United States. Headquarters of this company are located in Port Washington, New York, United States. It connects with the customers via mail or through their online communication system. Their great many services include household merchandising, magazine subscription on discounts along with their other sweepstakes schemes.
- A fast and reliable device with the internet connection.
- Need to have valid email address.
- You must have valid and fully correct contact information along with your personal information.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Your age should be 18 or more so, you can be titled as legal adult.
- Visit: www.pch.com
- At the bottom of the page on the left hand side click on the button marked ‘pay online’.
- A new page would appear, enter your username and password to login. Your entire account would appear. You can view history of all orders and make your payments online.
- For paying bill, you need to enter your account information that is either your customer ID number or your account number.
- After this enter your zip code or the postal code in the related fields.
- Finish the online payment bill process as you are directed.
For any further help or assistance visit the help center of Publishers clearing house.
Publishers clearing house are striving to offer quality and reliable services to their customers. They have made things pretty much easier by introducing method of paying bills online. Now they do not need to go to their specific locations or make any call. This online service is completely free.