Win $5,000 To Participate In The Pep Boys Survey
Have you has vehicle repair or purchased vehicle parts at the Pep Boys? If so, and do you like Pet Boys services and products? Well, now there is an opportunity to speak up your feedbacks. Take part in the Pep Boys survey on the internet, assist them to get better, and get the chance to with the $5,000 in the sweepstakes.
About Pep Boys:
With more than 700 locations in 35 U.S states, and established in the 1921. The Pep Boys is one of the U.S most reliance names in the automotive tires, supplies and repairs. Trying to collect the customers’ feedbacks to lead them with future improvements, the Pep Boys created on online guest satisfaction survey. Your contribution benefits both you and Pep Boys, as you can get into the sweepstakes with a big prize of $5,000.
- You need to have a PC with internet connection.
- You be required to have bought at the Pep Boys and reserved the receipt.
- To be qualified for the sweepstakes, you must have to be a lawful US citizen more than the majority of age.
Step By Step Guide:
- Visit to the online official web site of Pep Boys survey at www.pepboyssurvey.com
- Select between the ‘’SERVICE REPAIR’’ and the ‘’PRODUCT PURCHASE’’, relying on what product you bought.
- Follow the guidelines to provide your personal details as required.
- For the ‘’SERVICE REPAIR’’, provide your Work Order number printed on the receipt in the required fields. For the ‘’PRODUCT PUCHASE’’, type the Transaction number and Store number instead in the specific fields.
- And then, click on the button labeled ‘’Click Here to Start Survey.’’
- Answer all the required questions based on your purchasing experience at the Pep Boys.’’
- Once you completed the customer satisfaction survey, you are able to get into the sweepstakes. And a grand prize of $5,000 might be yours. Try your luck!
The individuals who never bought from Pep Boys cannot take part in the Pep Boys customer satisfaction questionnaire and also they cannot be participated in the sweepstakes. The purpose of this survey is to figure out what people feel about their services.