Share your opinion with the Post Office to potentially win gift cards worth £100!
UK residents, how was your last visit to the Post Office? Were the staff friendly and helpful? Whether the experience was positive or otherwise, the Post Office wants to know what its customers are thinking. Your answers and feedback will help to improve customer service. Grab the opportunity to complete this easy survey and receive the chance to win gift cards worth £100!
What you’ll need:
- A valid Post Office receipt. This receipt carries a branch postcode (found on the top left of your receipt) that you will have to input to complete the survey.
- Approximately 5-10 minutes of your time to answer our questions with regards to your last visit to the Post Office.
How to receive an opportunity to win £100 of gift cards with the Post Office Tell Us survey:
- Go to the Post Office Tell Us website.
- Input the branch postcode found on the top left of your receipt.
- Next, provide the following information from your receipt (see screenshot below): Visit Date, main reason for your visit and select English as your preferred language.
- Click on the red “Enter” button.
- Follow the directions in order to complete the survey successfully.
- If you are having trouble, please refer to the instructions.
About Post Office:
Post Office Ltd was founded in 1986 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Royal Mail. This company is a retail post office corporation in the United Kingdom. It offers a wide range of products that include postage stamps and banking to the community throughout its national network of post office branches. The corporation is owned by the British Government through Postal Services Holding Company Limited. As of 2015, the company has more than 7,700 employees.