Register Walmart Product Assist Protection Plan To Claim Online
Walmart provides the option of buying an extensive replacement or warranty plan when customers buy qualifying products. You might purchase a protection plan after you have done your qualifying buy, however have to get it within 3 months of date when you purchased product, and you should have your receipt of product.
Walmart is the largest retail store in the globe. Established in 1962, it has been growing at an extremely fast speed and at present it is publically operated in the New York Exchange beneath the ticker trademark WMT. It is as well a division of S&P and Dow Jones Industrial Average 500. Based in Arkansas, U.S, the corporation has more than 9,000 stores all over the world with more than 2.2 million staff, making more than $446 billion annually.
- You need to have a PC with internet access.
- You must have recently made a purchased at Walmart to get product assist protection program.
- You need to have a valid email address.
- The service is available in the United State of America, Canada, Alaska and Hawaii.
Step By Step Guide:
- The product protection plan is available at Productassist.com.
- Go to the authorized web site of Walmart product assist care plan at www.productassist.com/walmart .
- Click on ‘’Register Product’’ found on the left side corner of the web page.
- At the new web page, you need to fill out the information as required.
- First of all, check the little box said that ‘’Yes, My Purchase Was Made at Walmart.com.’’
- Enter your first name and last name in the specific fields.
- Then, type your correct email address in the required box.
- After that, enter your contact details; type your phone number in the appropriate box.
- Select the country from the scroll down list.
- Enter your local ZIP code in the required field.
- At the end, click on the button marked ‘’Submit.’’
To present individuals from damaging products or protect from unforeseen breakings Walmart offer product assist protection plan to avoid damaging and provide coverage claim to the products of the customer.