How To Pay Your Selmon Expressway Invoice Online?
The hardship of coming out of your house and pay your bills or invoices, it could be some sort of a daunting task. The only thing is that, with the emergence of the internet, it is now possible for one to consider paying invoices online. Everyone could just do it in the comfort of their own home and enjoy the benefits that it provides online.
About Selmon Expressway:
Paying out your invoice online for Selmon Expressway is easy, convenient and just quick. Instead of sending up a check through the mail or calling up some of the service representative on the phone, you could just handle everything yourself online whenever you need it. Selmon Expressway has been built from 1976 and connects the South Tampa with the Downtown Tampa. It offers limited-access toll and is electronically managed with all of the tolls being taken by the Sunpass transponder or the photographing motorists around.
- Internet access
- Credit or debit card
- Step By Step Guide:
- Go to the main website of Selmon Expressway. See the first related link below.
- Before making the payment, you should create an account first. Fill in the fields with your complete name, mailing address, contact details to your email address and desired password.
- Verify your account now. Get on your registered email and click the confirmation link.
- Login to your account using your registered email and password.
- You can now enter your account number, as it appears upon the invoice that you received in the mail, together with your automobile license plate number as well as the required fields and then click “Go”.
- Enter the payment information and then complete the process of online invoice payment.