Complete this survey for the chance to win $4000 in Sears gift cards
Did you go shopping at Sears lately? What was your overall experience like? Sears is keen to find out what you, its valued customers, think about the “Sears experience”. In exchange for completing a simple 15 minute survey, you will receive the chance to win up to $4,000 in Sears gift cards! Interested in finding out more? Let’s get started!
Who is eligible to enter the Sears sweepstakes?
- You must be a legal resident of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the US Virgin Islands.
- You need to be 18 or above at the time of entry
What you’ll need:
- A valid receipt from your last purchase at Sears
- Just 15 minutes of your time to answer some straightforward questions regarding your last experience at Sears
How to enter the Sears sweepstakes:
- To get started, first of all you need to navigate to the Sears feedback website
- Input the 12 digit receipt number (including the zeros)
- Input the purchase date (as shown on your receipt)
- Click on the “Next” button
- Try to respond accurately and honestly to the survey questions that follow. Sears truly values feedback from customers and will endeavor to improve its customer service and product lineup in the future.
- Double check the email address and other contact information that you provided. It is vital that these details are correct and up-to-date so that Sears can contact you if you win a prize.
Sears is a popular chain of department stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico. The company’s long and successful history goes back to 1886. Today, there are more than 790 Sears locations with Sears holding employing nearly 200,000 people. As of 2013 Sears was the 5th biggest department store company in the USA, behind larger rivals such as Walmart and Target.