Get 20% Off Coupon In Gap Survey
The gap company is the American accessories and clothing retailer situated in the San Francisco in California State and this was established by the Doris Fisher and Donald fisher in the year of the 1969. This company has approximately five basic brands, these are Old Navy, piperlime, Athleta, banana republic, and gap banner. In the year of 2008, this company has round about one hundred and thirty five thousand workers and operates approximately three thousand and seventy six stores all over the world, of that two thousand five hundred and fifty five are in United States of America.
This company remains biggest specialty clothing retailer in United States though this has currently been exceeded by Spanish based group of inditex as world’s biggest clothing outlet retailers.
- You should be capable to read Spanish, French, English
- You must have the current sales receipt from any store of this company
Step By Step Guide
- You should go to the survey website of this company at the www.survey4gap.com
- After this choose the prefer language to use for survey and after selecting click on the button Next.
- After this answer few demographic information like the gender and the age in the required fields.
- Type in the store number in the required field, you can find this number on the sales receipt. There’s the diagram at top to aid you find out the information.
- After this you’ll be inquired few questions regarding the current visit to store, you should answer all these questions of the survey honestly.
- And in the end of survey, you’ll get the code; you should write down this code on the sales receipt and utilize this on the next purchase for approximately 20% off one priced product.
- This is very easy and simple survey, if you have the recent sales receipt then you should do this survey, this only takes few minutes to complete.
By taking part in the survey of the Gap you’ll leave the very important comment or feedback to company. This company will use this comment or feedback in order to improve what requires improvement like the products and the customer eServices. And most importantly you can get the twenty percent discount on the next purchase; this is really very easy and simple.