Enter the Hannaford sweepstakes for a chance to win $500 in gift cards!
Do you like to do your grocery shopping at Hannaford? Did you recently make a trip there? How was your experience? Good or bad? Hannaford is currently recruiting shoppers to submit their feedback on recent shopping experiences. In exchange for answering a quick and simple 10 minute survey, you will be entered into the Hannaford sweepstakes draw. You will have a chance to win up to $500 in Hannaford gift cards. To learn how to submit your entry, read on below for instructions!
Who can enter the Hannaford sweepstakes?
- Legal residents of the United States residing in MA, ME, NH, NY, and VT
- You must have a valid email address
- You must be 18 years old at the time of entry
What you’ll need:
- A valid receipt from your last purchase at Hannaford
- Only 10-15 minutes of your time to answer some simple questions about your last shopping experience at Hannaford
How to enter the Hannaford sweepstakes for a chance to win $500 worth of gift cards:
- First of all, navigate over to the Hannaford survey website to get started.
- Input the PIN as displayed on your receipt (see screenshot below)
- Click on the “Next” button
- Answer the survey questions that come next. Your candid and honest answers are highly appreciated as they allow Hannaford to improve its customer service and product lineup in the future.
- Please check that your email address and contact detail are correct. If you win a prize then Hannaford representatives will be contacting you.
Hannaford is a supermarket chain that operates in the United States. Officially the company is known as “Hannaford Brothers Company” and has stores in more than 170 locations across the USA. Products sold at Hannaford include groceries, liquor, frozen food, and pharmaceuticals. The company was founded in the 19th century as a small produce store in Portland, Maine.