Complete this Aldi survey and receive chance to win up to £100 in Aldi vouchers!
UK residents: If you are interested in winning £100 in Aldi vouchers then read this article! Aldi is seeking feedback from its customers via a short and simple online survey. To enter the Aldi prize draw all you need to do is spend around 10-15 minutes answering some simple questions about your last purchase with Aldi.
Who is eligible to take part in the Aldi prize draw?
- Legal residents of the United Kingdom
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older when you enter the prize draw
- You cannot be an employee of Aldi at the time of entry
- You cannot have immediate relatives working at Aldi at the time of entry
What you’ll need:
- A valid receipt from your last purchase at Aldi
- Around 10-15 minutes to answer an easy survey regarding your last shopping trip to Aldi
How to take part in the Aldi prize draw:
- Visit the Aldi customer feedback website
- Input the code from your receipt (as shown in screenshot below)
- Click on the “Next” button
- You will now be taken to the survey itself. Several questions will be posed regarding your previous shopping experience with Aldi. Try to answer them as candidly as possible. Aldi uses customer feedback to improve its product selection as well as staff training.
- Make sure you gave the correct contact details to Aldi. In the event that you win a prize, they will be in touch via the information you provided.
Aldi is a major German supermarket chain that today has a worldwide presence. The chain is famous for its low priced consumer goods that are of higher quality than would usually be expected for the price. Aldi traces its history back to small store opened in Essen, Germany in 1913. Today, the company operates nearly 10,000 supermarkets around the world. Aldi is also the owner of the Trader Joe’s chain in the United States.