Fill out Dunkin’ Donuts survey for free items!
Do you love yourself some Dunkin’ Donuts? Or maybe you aren’t such a big fan? Either way, Dunkin’ Donuts wants to know what you think! Fill out this quick survey and you will receive a free donut or beverage for your next visit to Dunkin’ Donuts. Sound good? Let’s get started!
What you’ll need:
- A receipt from a previous dine-in meal at Dunkin’ Donuts
- Roughly 5-10 minutes of your time to answer some straightforward questions on your last dining experience
How to get free items from Dunkin’ Donuts:
- Go to the Tell Dunkin’ website
- Select survey language (English or Spanish)
- Input the 18 digit survey code from your receipt (see screenshot below)
- Click on the “Start” button
- You will now proceed to the Dunkin’ Donuts survey. Some questions will be posed regarding your last dine-in experience with Dunkin’ Donuts. The most important thing is to answer the questions as candidly and accurately as you can remember. Dunkin’ Donuts will take your feedback into consideration and use it to improve internal procedures and food items as well as customer service.
- After you complete the survey you will receive coupons for either a free donut or beverage. It’s your choice!
About Dunkin’ Donuts:
Dunkin’ Donuts is a world-famous American fast food chain mainly known for its donuts and beverages. Krispy Kreme is its main competitor in the donut market while Starbucks represents its principal rival in the coffeehouse market. The company traces its history back to 1948 when its first restaurant was opened, originally as “Open Kettle” before changing its name to Dunkin’ Donuts in 1950. Today, Dunkin’ Donuts is an international brand with 11,000 shops operating around the world. Dunkin’ is popular in North America, Europe and Asia where it continues its expansion into the global market. Moreover, the company plans on opening 20,000 locations by 2020 in the United States alone.