Win $100 Gift Card In Kroger Survey
Kroger is the largest chain of grocery store in United States. It was established in 1883 by Bernard Kroger. They provide the best quality products and services to their customers. it is the second largest best grocery retail store in the U.S, now it operates the 3,619 grocery stores in different states.
Kroger created the feedback questionnaires to know the level of services. By conducting the survey, they can measure that how the peoples feel about their services and products that they provided to the customers. The customers can enter in the online survey very easily.By participating in the survey, you can give the comments and complaints to them about their services and products. Once you finished the survey, you can get a chance to win the sweepstakes as about $100 as a gift card.
- Visit the Kroger store and receive the shopping receipt.
- You need to have the entry code for survey that is at the bottom of receipt.
- Need to have a legal and permanent residence in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years old to take part in the survey.
- Visit www.tellkroger.com
- Choose the language from the given options” Spanish or English”.
- Select the date and time from the drop down menu when you visit the grocery store.
- You will provide the 3 digit store number and 1 digit terminal number in the required boxes.
- Enter the 2 digit transaction number and I digit operator number in the required fields.
- Provide the survey entry code that is printed at the bottom of your receipt that you got from the Kroger store.
- Click on the “start” button.
- The next page will be displayed with the survey questions.
- Provide the answers to these questions and follow the give instructions and details to finish the survey.
The retail stores gives value to your comments and opinions. In this way, they can develop the chain in the different states by improving the quality of products. They can also enhance the services for the customers that they offer. Luckily, you can receive the Grand prize to participate in the conducted surveys.