Respond to Pizza Hut survey for chance to win $1000 prize
Do you love Pizza Hut? Or maybe you don’t, but you went there for a meal recently. Either way, Pizza Hut is interested in hearing your opinions. Take a quick 10 minute survey in exchange for a chance to win $1,000 in cash. In this article we show you how to complete the Pizza Hut survey and be entered into the prize draw.
What you’ll need:
- A valid receipt from a previous dine-in meal at Pizza Hut
- Just 10 minutes of your time to answer some very simple survey questions regarding your last meal with Pizza Hut
How to receive a chance to win $1000 in cash with Pizza Hut survey:
- Go to the Tell Pizza Hut website
- Select language (English or Spanish)
- Input store number or survey code as displayed on receipt (see screenshot below)
- Click on the “Enter” button
- Answer the questions that will be asked of you. There are no right or wrong answers, just try to be honest and open in your evaluations. Your feedback will be used to make Pizza Hut better in the future!
- Make sure you entered the correct email address so that Pizza Hut can contact you if you win a prize.
About Pizza Hut:
Pizza Hut is a well-known American pizza franchise. The company started out in 1958 in Kansas, founded by two university students. Today, Pizza Hut is a major international brand with restaurants all over the world, including Europe, Asia and the Middle East. The company is mainly known for its pizzas and Italian-style cuisine but also offers buffalo wings and various desserts that have gained popularity with young people. Pizza Hut employs more than 160,000 people in over 11,000 locations internationally. In recent years, the company has tried to make its food healthier by lowering salt content and offering more salad options after previously facing criticism for the sodium content of its pizzas.