Receive a free cookie with this Subway survey!
Do you like yourself a “sub” now and then? We certainly do! If you also enjoy Subway’s cookies then this survey may be of interest. In exchange for just 10 minutes of your time responding to some simple customer satisfaction questions, you will receive a free Subway cookie. Read on to find out how!
What you’ll need:
- A receipt from your last meal at Subway
- Around 10 minutes of your time to answer some straightforward questions on your previous dining experience
How to get a free cookie from Subway:
- Go to the Subway customer satisfaction survey website at https://www.tellsubway.com
- Input the Subway store number as displayed on your receipt (see screenshot below)
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Answer the questions that follow. It is better to respond as honestly and openly as possible. Subway really does take into account each piece of feedback received.
- After you complete the survey you will receive a coupon for a free cookie with your next Subway meal. Enjoy!
Subway is a popular fast food chain mainly known for its sandwiches and salads. In 1965, friends Fred DeLuca and Peter Buck opened a sandwich shop in Bridgeport, Connecticut with the hope of earning enough to pay for DeLuca’s studies at medical school. 3 years later the shop was renamed Subway. Today, Subway is the world’s largest fast food franchise. Subway operates more than 43,000 outlets which is even more than McDonalds. Subway restaurants can be found on every continent but especially in North America, Europe and Asia. The franchise modifies its offerings based on the tastes and religious beliefs of the country or area. For example, in India no beef or pork products are sold at Subway outlets. Although Subway is in the fast food market, part of its brand involves the selling of “healthy” choices that are supposedly nutritionally superior to what other fast food chains such as McDonalds and Burger King offer.