Complete this quick survey for a chance to receive a Wilko gift card worth £100!
Did you recently purchase something at Wilko Retail? If you did, you may be interested in today’s article. Wilko is looking for feedback from customers on its customer service and products. What you think of the company really matters to Wilko. In exchange for completing a quick survey, you will get a chance to win a gift card worth £100! Read on to find out how.
What you’ll need:
- A valid Wilko Retail receipt.
- 2-3 minutes of your time to answer some easy questions with regards to your recent purchase at Wilko Retail.
How to receive a chance to win £100 with Uno Guest Satisfaction survey:
- Pay a visit to the Tell Wilkinson website.
- Choose your preferred category on what you would like to leave feedback on.
- To proceed, you will need to click on the “YES” or “NO” button as your answer to the next question.
- If YES, input the code and time of purchase found on your receipt.
- Click on the red “Enter” button to continue.
- If your answer is NO, just follow the directions to continue.
- Try to respond to the survey questions as genuinely as possible. Your feedback is highly appreciated.
About Wilko Retail
Wilko Retail (previously Wilkinson Hardware Stores) was originally created by James Kemsey Wilkinson in Leicester in 1930. The product range concentrates on household essentials, including homewares, textiles, cleaning products, health and beauty lines, stationery, confectionery, pet products as well as kitchen and bathroom goods. Since its establishment, ownership of the company has remained more or less in the hands of the founding family.