Take WalGreens Survey To Win $3000 Grand Prize
The Walgreens Consumer Satisfaction Survey is the feedback survey created by the company to determine how their consumers think about the services and products they provide. You can take part in the questionnaire within 3 days of shopping at the Walgreens and it just takes you 10 to 15 minutes to complete the survey.
The Walgreens is the biggest chain of drug stores in the U.S.A, with more than 8,100 drug store working all over the country. It offers wellness and health services and products and provides your need for the prescriptions. By taking part in the survey, you can say your complaints and satisfaction regarding your shopping experience at the drug store. After completion the survey, you can get 1 online entry opportunity into the monthly sweepstakes. Sweepstakes time lasts from the 1 July, 2011 until 31 July 2011. In the last part of the online entry era, there will be one lucky winner chosen by the random drawing who succeeds Grand Prize of 3,000 dollars ready cash. You can do research on the internet about the official process of the Sweepstakes at the company.
- You have to do shopped and still receive the receipt from the Walgreens.
- You need to participate in the website survey within 3 days after your shopping at the drug store.
- To be qualified for the sweepstakes, you need to officially permitted resident of the U.S.A, apart from residents of the Puerto Rico, and more than the age of 18 years.
2. Step By Step Guide
- Visit www.walgreensfeedback.com.
- Select your desired language first, Spanish or English.
- Type in your survey password and number printed on the receipt that you receive from drug store, then click on the ‘’Take Survey’’ to begin filling out the survey form.
- After finishing the survey process, you will automatically get one online entry into the quarterly sweepstakes and have the opportunity of winning the $3,000 cash.
The company offers access to customer services and goods, plus wellness, health and pharmacy services and products in the United State through its retail pharmacies, Wellness and Health part, and individual Health Services part.