Win $1000 Cash In Home Sense Customer Survey
HomeSense conducts a website www.winners-opinion.com on which you can take the HomeSense customer satisfaction survey. If you are the resident of Canada and you have shopped at the HomeSense store then you must keep the receipt with you and must visit the site to take survey. After you have completed the survey you will be entered to the daily sweepstakes for 10 online entries or 1 online entry for the instant prize. On the daily basis random drawing is conducted. By the end of sweepstakes of daily basis, I lucky winner will receive the daily prize of CAD $ 1000 cash and 8 GB iPod Nano is given to the winner of instant prize.
The stores of home furnishing and are specialized for the selling of home decoration, bed and bath, pet products and toys for kids is known by the name of HomeSense in United States and Canada. Nationwide there are about 80 stores in Canada and along with WINNERS, HomeSense is operating these stores.
- You need a computer.
- You need the internet connection.
- You need a receipt of recently visited store.
- Citizens of United States and Canada can only participate into survey.
- You must be adult or older.
Step By Step:
- To take the online survey visit the official website at the following address www.winners-opinion.ca.
- Select the language which you prefer and understand, select one of the language from “English” or “Spanish” by clicking on the red button.
- Enter your survey number from your receipt to participate into the survey.
- After completing the survey an online entry into the daily sweepstakes of winning 10 prizes of $ 1000 and one prize of iPod.
- If you need further information visit the FAQ page of HomeSense customer satisfaction survey at the following link www1.empathica.com/client_rrp/help/help_files/Help_NA.html
The survey about the services and products of any company is to know the customer’s satisfaction. The people who make shopping at their stores should take these surveys to help the company in raising the standards of its products and services and hence giving more facilities to its customers. If any kind of problem is there which you are facing related to the services and the quality of the product then you can inform the company all the things which you think is must to be shared.