Configure The Email Setup On A Cell Phone For Yahoo! Email
Having to access to the mail anywhere might be significant in your line of profession or your own life. Yahoo is the email service provider that makes it handy for you to use the mail beyond your PC. If you are a user of yahoo email, it is convenient for you to access the email on your mobile phone thus you are able to check your email inbox, reply emails and send messages on the go. The configuration your yahoo mail on your cell phone is very easy.
- You need to have an internet connection like 3G or Wi-Fi in your mobile
- Visit: www.yahoo.ca
- 1. Visit to the Yahoo email for cell phone at mobile.yahoo.com/mail. Yahoo has the micro website that lists functions and features of its phone email. Choose the kind of mobile you have iPhone, Blackberry or standard. You will familiarize the benefits of setting up your cell phone for the Yahoo email.
- 2. Enter you mobile number on the site. You will be given a text message with the link to access your mail on the mobile. You might also enter ‘’m.yahoo.com/mail’’ in the browser to open the mail on your mobile.
- 3. Enter your Yahoo! Username and password in the boxes. If you do not have a yahoo account, create account at mail.yahoo.com. The Yahoo ID allows you access your email features simply as you would on the computer. Ensure you have a valid active ID. If you don’t, go to the mail.yahoo.com for activation of your account.
- 4. Access the mail by going to your Yahoo inbox. The inbox button at the tops middle of the screen should mirror in digressions the number of your unread mails. Your mail messages will open on your mobile screen, and it will appear the same and have a same format as you accessing on your PC.
- 5. Receive, reply and send to messages making use of the same steps as you used when accessing the email from your PC. To send the email, click on the ‘’Compose’’ on the top right side corner of your cell phone. To receive the email, click on ‘’Check’’ link that lets you to reload the screen and get email. And to reply, click on email message you wish to reply and press ‘’Reply’’ button.’’ Deal with your folders by the clicking on ‘’Folders’’ at upper left corner of mobile screen.