Win Coupon Code In Zale’s Survey
Whether there are girls or boys, we see that all are the lovers of jewelry. Some prefer funky one, other heavy and few choose the simple one for them. It all depends upon the choice of the customers. Sometimes the jewelry bought turns out to be damaging or its color starts changing. If this thing has happened with you, then you can surely tell them through their online surveys. With the help of Zale’s survey you can tell them freely about everything you felt about them.
The biggest retailing jewelry corporation in North America is the Zale’s. Main office of their company is situated in Irving, Texas. In 1993 it was first time introduced in Delaware. In Wichita Falls, Texas it was founded in 1924 for the very first time. Its total number of locations is infinite. In many areas with names of Zale’s and Gordon’s, Zale’s Outlet and with other such names they are operating. Among their important people, John B. Lowe is the Chairman and Theo Killion is the CEO. Jewelry is the most vital product of their company. The revenue of July 2012 is estimated to be $ 1.9 billion.
- You must have brought jewelry from their store chain.
- Internet must be working perfectly in your area.
- Portable device availability is must, otherwise whole process will stuck.
- Receipt number will also be required.
- Visit the official website of Zale’s that is www.ZalesSurvey.com .
- Enter the number of your shopping receipt and give them the information of the day and time when you visited them.
- Also give the ID number which will be available on the back of your receipt.
- After this answer all the questions without any hypocrisy. Give your comments in the given boxes if you want to that are related to each jewelry item.
- Provide your contact number and the mailing address if you want to win the cash prize.
- Click the Submit button in the end.
Zale’s survey can give you opportunity of becoming one of their lucky winners who can get the cash prize. Never underestimate yourself, apply for winning the cash by providing your honest opinion towards their company.