Take part in this House of Fraser survey for a chance to win gift cards
If you’re in the UK, you may be interested to know about the House of Fraser customer satisfaction survey. In exchange for just 5 minutes of your time, you will receive the opportunity to win £250 in House of Fraser gift cards. Read on to find out how!
Who is eligible to enter the House of Fraser prize draw?
- You must be aged 18 or above to enter the prize draw
- You cannot be an employee of House of Fraser or have a family member who is an employee
What you’ll need:
- 5 minutes of your time to answer the survey questions regarding House of Fraser
How to enter the House of Fraser prize draw:
- Go to the “Your Say” section of the House of Fraser website
- Click on “Sign up now”
- Input your first name
- Input your last name
- Enter your email address (make sure this is correct so you can receive notification of any prize you might win)
- Create a username
- Enter a password
- Re-enter the password
- Click on the “Sign Up” button
- You should then receive an email from House of Fraser shortly after submitting the form
- Once your account has been activated, you can then take part in the customer satisfaction survey
- Try to respond to the survey questions as honestly as possible. Your responses will be taken into account by House of Fraser in order to improve customer satisfaction in the future.
About House of Fraser:
House of Fraser is a British department store group with a longstanding history and following. House of Fraser traces its roots back to a small Glaswegian drapery shop that opened in 1849. Over the decades, a number of mergers have led the group to expanding far beyond its original size. Today, the group operates 60 stores around the United Kingdom and Ireland, employing more than 18,000 staff.